Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Music for the Ages

Greetings everyone. It is time to update the world on my life. I have still been dealing with procrastination, but I am no longer engaged in a battle. Slowly but surely my ability to manage my time better has increased exponentially, but make no mistake its probably the hardest thing I've done in my life. I have been very busy trying to put all of these businesses together, and my biggest focus at the moment is Black Case Recordings.


See, I want nothing more than to make music, my day job, and I am in the production phase of that journey. I am doing my best to put out good music, consistently enough to keep people wanting more, but not to the point where people get annoyed of my sound. Running a record label with a very loose business model to follow might be dangerous, but it is also fun, because successes and failures reside in every new opportunity. I do my best to promo the records in the marketplace before they drop, and every time I've put out music, I have received an increase in listens, and downloads. That is all a man can really hope for at this point. This struggle is exhausting and sometimes very discouraging, but fully rewarding in the fact that I know, one day, it will all be worth it. I only wish that I had some guideline to follow on the timing by which I should release this music. Of course, this is the "New Music Industry" though, so such a guideline might not only be outdated, but essentially useless.


As you may know, I released a song on Valentine's Day 2012 called "Can't Get Enough" featuring vocals from the lovely Janay Sylvester and production from Deadmau5 and Kaskade, taken from their song called "I Remember". I decided to make an EP of remixes from this record, and my previous release "Test Me", and release them all together at some point this Summer. To promote for that release, today I have dropped the Antmaestro Edit of "Can't Get Enough" featuring the original vocals. This new mix is completely revamped with a Dance/Pop/House feel. There will be an extended Dance Edit sent out to various DJs around the world. This version of the song, really brings the vocals and integrity of the record to the next level. If you know me well, you know that I am ALWAYS trying to get to the next level. But what else is new? Complacency is the enemy of success.


Anyway, this is "evanRevealed x Janay - Can't Get Enough (Antmaestro Edit)". And we are making a run for the upcoming FIFA 13 Soundtrack! Please comment and share with all your friends if you like it. Enjoy!



Download this song here.

No comments:

Post a Comment