Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Needs, Wants, and Desires.

Needs:

I need clarity, honesty, truthfulness, reality, maybe even trust. I need the path to be made known to me. I need to attain the girl of my dreams. I need to find the authenticity in life. I need to understand institutional flirting. I need to be a better man. I need to know what a real man is. I need to not be influenced by those who influence me. I need to be sharper than I've ever been. I need to get this beauty out of my head. I need to stop chasing things I can't have.

Wants:

I mostly want things I can't have. I want things that take time. I want patience to unmarry virtue. I want to relive most of my life. I want to make changes that will benefit lives. I want to discover my destiny. I want to be selfless. I want a fleet of Audis. I want her - still. I want many of them - always. I want to not want all of them. I want to be freed from emotional bondage. I want to be able to put skepticism aside. I want to trade in some of my thoughts for some of yours.

Desires:

I desire #1. I desire peace, tranquility, rest, iced tea, a second chance times a dozen. I desire the ability to not remember every significant - or rather insignificant - emotional interaction and/or disturbance I've ever had in my life dating back to age 4. I desire status from the status quo. I desire a cure from my previous statement. I desire acknowledged purpose. I desire a Tuesday through Friday work week. I desire more than I have. I desire more wisdom and awareness of self. I desire some things I can't mention in this sentence. I desire a better way to end this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment