Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New Music: Modern Hearts

Greetings world. I am excited to announce more new music from Black Case Recordings. NYC duo The Knocks have recently dropped a new single titled "Modern Hearts". For promotional purposes, the record is being remixed by producers all around the globe.

I was blessed to have an opportunity to create my own version of the record which you will find below. It is definitely Pop influenced, mixed with a slightly darkened mixture of Electro and R&B flashes - just the way I like it! I hope you all enjoy. I've also dropped some new instrumentals on my SoundCloud. I am going to start over dosing on SoundCloud so be on the look out for tons of tracks coming this Summer, including my Electronica EP titled "Cinematics". So without further delay...



Please vote and share with friends if you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment